Friday 24 February 2017

Total Lack of Inspiration - CASE the Catalogue

When I lack inspiration there are a few things I do to get the Mojo back. One is to spin my colour caddy and just pull a few ink pads, the other is to pull any stamp set off the shelf, and finally to have a look at the Catalogue. This is full of inspiration, which may be why the front cover has 'Find your Inspiration' emblazoned' across the front.

Today was one of the days when I have had to do all three of the above, although I almost gave up when I looked at the colours I had pulled. I mean, Rose Red, Pool Party ad Early Espresso are not a colour combination I would ever have come up with on my own. But actually, I think it works, although the Rose Red does turn very neon when you water colour on Shimmery Cardstock, but then the foil of that almost black Early Espresso and the cool blue of Pool Party do ground this pop of colour well.


So what do you do when you loose your mojo? I would love to hear your solutions, just leave me a comment below. I always reply to any comment, so go on, share your ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment