Thursday 23 February 2017

Team Fun and Games

Those of you who read my blog on a regular basis, and particularly those who watch my YouTube Videos, will know that I have recently attended a Team Event. There were 65 of us there, which was amazing. We all had a fantastic day swapping ideas and projects, attending classes, making new projects and generally having a wonderful day.


In the video below, you will see the swaps that I was involved with and the projects we made on the day, as well as the fantastic gift that I received for helping out with the provision of supplies; and my Team Leader was right, it is a lovely set, one that I had not expected to like.

In the video I forgot to show you any pictures of the Sale-A-Bration Tin I decorated as part of one of the challenges we could enter, but I have included some pictures here.

I hope you enjoy the video and the pictures of my swaps, the projects we made on the day and my gift.


My Gift for providing some supplies on the day - Sooo Cute!

 The swaps I made

My decorated Sale-a-Bration Tin

This highlights the Sale-a-Bration Glimmer Papers that have just been added.

The projects we made on the day



These types of event are always such fun, and one of the many, many reasons why becoming a member of this family is so fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment