Sunday 26 February 2017

Thank You for my Mojo

My mojo is beginning to make a reappearance, for which I am very grateful. Because of that, I thought I would make a 'Thank You' card. Today the colour scheme came from my trick of writing down a number to represent an ink pad on my Colour Caddy. Today was Subtle 7, Bright 3, Regal 4 and Neutral 6. For those of you who are new here, the trick with this is that I do not have a set location for my ink pads, other than within the colour family, so I have no idea which colours I will end up with. The only exception for this is the Neutrals, which are in a set order, with Basic Black and Basic Grey at the top, then from palest to darkest from there.



Today's selection were Wisteria Wonder, Tangerine Tango, Elegant Eggplant and Soft Suede, and I think it works. This time I used Watercolour paper for a wash of colour, having heat embossed 'Thank You' from the Sale-a-Bration 'So Very Much' stamp set, using the clear embossing powder.


For the video version, well at the time of writing this, I have no idea what will happen as I will be doing that 'as live'. All I do know is that I will be using the French version of the 'So Very Much' stamp set (Infiniment et plus - Item number 144322) and Whisper White embossing powder so there is a more obvious difference between the wash and the words. But other than that ...... well you will have to watch the video.






No comments:

Post a Comment