Monday 27 February 2017

Global Design Project Challenge GDP076

As those of you who read my blog on a regular basis will know, I love to take part in these challenges and always intend to create the project and get it posted before 10 am UK time on the day the challenge is issued.

Well, yet again I have failed to meet that self imposed time frame, so here I am at about noon, writing this blog post. I am a little ashamed that it took me so long to get this posted, as it is not the most complicated project, and the challenge was to CASE the Designer, who this time is the wonderful Kylie Bertucci from Australia.

 

Anyway, here is my entry. I have lifted the colours and the layout, I have also used the dies that go with the stamps that Kylie used, so it is pretty close to the original, but just with a bit of a twist. 



I hope you like it. If you need any of the supplies, please pop over to my online store just my clicking the link on the right of this blog, or on the products listed below.


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! A gorgeous CASE of Kylie's card this week. Thanks so much for playing along to the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise, Thank you for your kind comment. I am love playing along with these challenges, they are always such fun!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Liz! Oh please don't ever apologise for a self imposed time goal - just carry on and no one would any the wiser. hahahah. I am appreciative that you played along and you are the fourth in the gallery so that is an amazing achievement. Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie. Thank you for you kind comments. I know it is a self imposed goal, but I do like a good goal - hahaha. I am always keen to be one of the first few in the gallery as it makes a huge difference to the number of visits I get! Thank you for all the work you put into these Challenges, as a new Demo, they really are a wonderful way to get seen and to get the creative juices flowing. xx

      Delete
  3. These cutouts are a perfect accent on this super-sweet card. Thanks for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer Challenge at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Brian. I really do enjoy these challenges and I know that the Design Team put in a lot of work so the rest of us can play along. Thank you for that!!

      Delete
  4. Just genius, love how you used the die from the same bundle as Kylie's card to create a different look! Thanks for joining us at the Global Design Project this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, Thank you for your kind comments, I can't tell you how much I enjoy taking part in these challenges. They make my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Liz .. Thanks for supporting Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete