Sunday 19 November 2017

Strictly Come Dancing this is NOT!

Did that get you wondering? The Blackpool show is always amazing, but the so was the first day of the Christmas Craft Market at Mill View Garden Centre in Wheatley. It was an early start, but I got set up quite quickly which gave me a chance to have a look at the other stalls. The organisers were very careful to only allow two of any type of stall, which meant there was a good variety for the visitors.



I had a great day, and I am not just talking about the sales. I met some lovely people, and was thrilled to see a team member I had not caught up with for a time.

Tomorrow, well today for you, will be a completely different day. We will have different visitors, but also some different stalls,so it should be another fun day.

https://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5024288

JOIN MY TEAM

Come back tomorrow for:


Starting with 



1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear it was a great day all around. I recognize some of your items. It certainly looks to be well-planned and laid out. Continued success.

    ReplyDelete