Saturday 18 November 2017

Christmas Craft Fair - Stunning Pictures

Today I am attending the Christmas Craft Fair at Mill View Garden Centre in Wheatley. For anyone who is not from Oxfordshire, this is a large village just outside Oxford, and the venue is where I do my Coffee and Card events every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
The Fair is on all weekend and is going to be a blast. There are an amazing variety of stalls, but the key to this one is that they are limiting the number of each type of stall. This should mean that everyone has the best weekend possible.


Needless to say, I will be taking along lots of the projects I have shared with you over the past few weeks, including my Advent Calendar Trees (pictured below) and a few pictures, including two inspired by a couple of fellow Team members, one of whom brought her example to our crafternoon the day before OnStage.

I LOVE these cuties, and they really are quite straightforward to put together. I used a Night of Navy background for the smaller one and Basic Black for the larger one. The stars in the sky are simply holes punched using the 1/8" Circle Punch. The scene is made using the Hearts Come Home dies and Shimmer White card.



JOIN MY TEAM 

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous Liz and you should sell out of them in no time x x have fun x x wish I could attend x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MissG, the pictures went in the first half hour, but although there were a lot of great comments about the Advent Calendars, they didn't sell. All in all it was a good weekend though. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MissG, the pictures went in the first half hour, but although there were a lot of great comments about the Advent Calendars, they didn't sell. All in all it was a good weekend though. Lx

    ReplyDelete