Thursday 16 March 2017

Non Chocolate Easter Treats

Hard as it may be to imagine, but not everyone likes chocolate! I know, that seems impossible to imagine for those of you who equate papercraft and chocolate; I think there may even be some people who are unable to craft unless they have chocolate on hand. Well people, there are some of us who don't, and for us, we are about to enter the time of year when no matter where you turn, it is there, lurking!

For me, it is less about not liking chocolate and more around it not liking me. I mean we just cannot get on, but we are learning to live with it and even beginning to respect each other, in spite of it!

'But I came here to see a project' I hear you say. So here we are, a non chocolate food based Easter project, that could also be used for mini Easter eggs (if you must!). AND it is SOO easy.


It is based around our Gusseted Cellophane Bags. A perfect, simple way to dress up any little goodies, particularly as these bags are Food Safe, so you don't even need to stick to wrapped sweets (although as there is cardstock at the bottom of the bag, you may want to think about wrapped sweets).


I hope you enjoyed this project and look forward to seeing you again soon.



Dimensions
Base - 2" x 3" (5 x 7.5 cm)
Closure - Cardstock 3-1/4 x 2-3/4" (8.25 x 7 cm)
DSP 3 x 2-1/2 (7.5 x 6.25 cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment