Sunday 12 February 2017

Sunshine in the Snow

As I filmed the video for this post, there were a few snow flakes falling in Oxfordshire, not many, but a few. So anything that uses Sunshine Sayings Stamps and Sunshine Wishes Dies has to be a winner in my book.


I love doing watercolour backgrounds, but keep forgetting that they are so easy to do and so effective; I just have so many other things to play with, I forget the simple things can be just as effective, if not more so. And this card really is simple. A few strokes of colour, one stamp set, two inks and some die cuts, oh and a few sequins for even more sparkle.


I hope you enjoyed this project. Remember that Sale-a-Bration continues until the end of March, so now is the perfect time to stock up and get a FREE item with every £45 you spend. Remember to look at the amazing Joining deal too, with the added value in Starter Kits during Sale-a-Bration, there really isn't a better time to become a member of this fantastic family.

Dimensions:
Base - A5 folded in half to make an A6 Base
Colour Mat and Whisper White for the inside of the card - 5-5/8 x 3-7/8" (14.25 x 9.75 cm) 
Shimmer Card for wash and stamping - 5-1/2 x 3-3/4" (14 x 9.5 cm) 

Well enough from me, it is Sunday after all, so I am sure you have lots you want to get done. Have a peaceful day and I look forward to your next visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment