Wednesday 1 February 2017

Serene Scenery - Where have you gone?

I am lucky for so many things, and occasionally I need to remind myself of that. Today is a case in point. I write this as the rain is pouring down and bouncing off the roof, but what I should remind myself of is that I live in the middle of rural Oxfordshire and from my kitchen sink I have unbroken views across the countryside, maybe not so much today, but generally.

I am also lucky that my job is spending time creating projects for you, people who come to my workshops and for my friends and family. I am lucky enough to use the most amazing products that are such amazing quality and are created by Stampin' Up! to make it easy for everyone to get wonderful results.


Today I pulled out the Serene Scenery Paper Stack from the Annual Catalogue (remember that?) and played with some of the lovely images to create two cards, both of which bring back memories of warm summer days, so perfect for a miserable, wet afternoon. I think they work for both men and women and they take no time to make, you could make a whole stack in an afternoon if you wanted.



Dimensions - Card base A5 folded to A6
Mat for both outside and inside - 5-5/8 x 3-7/8" (14.25 x 9.75 cm)
Designer Series Paper - 5-1/2 x 3-3/4" (14 x 9.5 cm)





No comments:

Post a Comment