Tuesday 21 February 2017

OMG Why did I wait so long!!!

Everyone has been telling me I should get the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, but I have not been able to get my head around it, but as we were going to be using it at our Team Meeting at the weekend, I thought I would take the plunge and buy it. Well, I LOVE IT!! I am just kicking myself that I waited so long to get it. It is fantastic.


The cards I made are really not complicated, but they do show off the main elements so well. The Stamped images are the perfect background for the new FREE bling of the Sale-a-Bration Glimmer Paper Stack available FROM TODAY, along with two new stamp sets. The Glimmer Paper has four 6 x 6 sheets of Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugar Plum and Mint Macaron; because they are 6x6 they are perfect to use in the BigShot, so I have used two of the phrases from the Sunshine Wishes Die set. I have used the colour of the die cut as the background to each of the cards, and also used the same colour as the predominant colour for the stamping, using up to three generations of ink to get the different tones.


A bit of extra bling with the sequin trim and a few of the sequins dotted around the card, a dark mat to frame the stamping, and we are done. Another quick project, but lots going on in it.

The only problem I have with this is that the Glimmer Paper is on a very limited run, so will only be around for a few more weeks. If you want it, you MUST get your qualifying order in (any order of £45 - excluding P&P), remember you get one FREE item for each £45 in a single order.

Such fun!

Dimensions:
Card base - A5 folded in half to make an A6 base
Mat - 5-5/8 x 3-7/8" (14.25 x 9.75 cm)
Stamping mat – 5-1/2 x 3-3/4” (14 x 9.5 cm)

Scrap of Glimmer Paper





No comments:

Post a Comment