Monday 20 February 2017

Global Design Project Challenge Time - #075

I love waking up on a Monday knowing that I have another Global Design Project to work on. Whether I meet my self imposed deadline of completing the project, which has to be new, so no rummaging through my samples box to find an existing project that fits the week's theme!!

I aim to read the details of the challenge, create it and have it posted by 10.00 am UK time. This week is going to be tight as I have an appointment at 9.00 and I am writing this at 9.35 .... will I make it? I know what I want to do, but that is not the same as doing it, photographing it and getting it posted here.

This week's Challenge is:


Let's see how we go.


Well that is a 'fail' then, I have over run by about 40 mins, but still not too far off schedule. Here is my entry using Papillon Potpourri and every ink pad I could lay my hands on in the yellow/orange/red spectrum. Layered on So Saffron with a Rose Red card base, so almost the two extremes of the colours I chose.


I hope you like it.


Remember tomorrow sees the launch of three new products to the Sale-a-Bration range, including my personal favourite, a stack of 6x6 Glimmer Paper, which has for sheets each of Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum and Bermuda Bay - Fabulous.

The absolute best offer during Sale-a-Bration, and there are quite a few to chose from, has to be the enhanced Starter Kit that until the end of March includes two additional stamp sets of your choice, on top of the usual £130 of product (also of your choice) all for JUST £99 including P&P - come on, you know you want to.




4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous idea Liz and perfect way to showcase our lovely colours too! Thanks so much for taking part in this week's Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess. Thank you for your kind comments. I really enjoyed this challenge and, as you say, it is a good way to show off our colours.

      Delete
  2. Liz, your butterfly-card is such a beauty! :-)

    Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete