Thursday 16 February 2017

Foxy Friends North and South

The idea for today's project came from a request form one of the other members of my Team. She needed some sheets of Designer Series Paper from the A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack. I have used a lot of this stack as it was the basis for the swaps I made for the Stampin' Up! Convention, Onstage, last November, but as our Team is proud of how we support each other, I had a look through what was left and was delighted to find that I had four of the specific pattern she was after; those are now in my bag ready to take to our Team meeting this weekend. But, looking through the papers reminded me of how very cute they are and it sparked an idea.

The weather over the past few days has been very odd. Some have had quite a lot of snow, some rain and some just generally dull. As the papers in the stack have both rain and snow patterns, I thought I would make a North and South pair of cards. The only changes I made between the two cards were the patterns I chose from the stack, everything else is exactly the same, but I think they have a different feel to them, the snow effect card definitely being colder.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at these, I really had forgotten just how cute this Suite was, and so easy to put together with the Fox Builder Punch.


Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration continues until the end of March and that for every £45 you spend in one order, you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. Take a look at all the other Sale-a-Bration offers.




No comments:

Post a Comment