Sunday 4 December 2016

Curvy Keepsake Box

One of the things I really like about social media is that you can interact with people across the world. Gone are the days when you were only got feedback from people you met face to face. So with this in mind, I was delighted to receive a request through my You Tube channel for details about how I made an item that I had used as a prop in one of the photos I had used. What was wonderful, was that this was from a lady in Texas; a very long way from rural Oxfordshire!



I am delighted to oblige, and would be happy to consider other requests too, so just let me know what you would like to see more of, and I will see what I can do. Remember to subscribe to my channel so you are alerted to all future videos, and sign up for email alerts to my blog.



This project uses our Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies set. This is so easy to use and with just two passes through the Bigshot and some adhesive, you are done. The rest is just up to you.

So pop on over to my shop now and fill that bag with Lots of Pretty Things!

Measurements:


All I have used here is half a piece of 12 x 12 vellum, so 6 x 12 inches (15.2 x 30.5cm) a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for the tag and a 2 x 2 inch (5 x 5cm) piece of card for the base lining.


No comments:

Post a Comment