Saturday 26 November 2016

Don't Forget the Current Online Offers and a new project

I am busy preparing for a Craft Fair I am at next weekend at the Blue Cross Rehoming Centre, Lewknor, Bucks. Do come along, it looks like it will be a fun event and is for such a good cause. The details of the Christmas Cracker are HERE, it runs from 11 until 4 on Saturday 3 December.

One of the items I am making for the event is a milk carton style treat box and I thought you might like to see how this is made. I also thought it would be an ideal project to make using some of the products that are currently on offer at my online shop.



I have told you about the Online Extravaganza a few times before, but have not shown you any projects specifically made with products from it, so time to rectify that. I hope you enjoy the video.



Remember that the Online Extravaganza is running until Monday, 28th November, so don't miss out on all the great deals, including some items up to 40% off; also remember the Flash Sale on Monday with extra items on offer. Whilst these are great offers, remember that the 'Stitched from the Heart' offer is running until 30th November with some stamp sets 25% off, so all in all a perfect time to stock up for you and your crafty friends. So pop on over to my shop now and fill that bag with Lots of Lovely Things!

Measurements:

The project uses a square of card that is 6 x 6 inches, or 15.2 x 15.2cm, although any square of Designer Series Paper would work.

Products Used - Discounts will apply in the online store

No comments:

Post a Comment