Saturday 1 April 2017

Celebrate Happy

I had forgotten about these great little embossing folders (or I should say debossing folders as they push the words back into the cardstock) until I was looking for something else, and there they were, in the wrong place! Time to put them back where they should have been, but not until I had run the Celebrate through the BigShot, pulled out the matching stamp set, and made a couple of quick cards. And I do mean quick. I put these together in a matter of minutes.


I decided to go monochrome, which I find a great way of cutting down the amount of time to make a card. I chose Pacific Point as my focal colour; it is such a great 'true blue'. I added Soft Sky and Marina Mist to the pallet and that was pretty much it.

The stamp set is great for so many occasions as there are so many words to choose from, be that a New Baby!, Birthday to You!, or Your Day, just to mention a few. I also love the images that can be used as backgrounds or to stamp over the debossed to highlight the words.


I would love to see any cards you have made with this set, why not jump on over to my Facebook Page and share these with me and everyone else?? Just click HERE to find my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment