Tuesday 13 December 2016

The Twelve Tags of Christmas will return shortly- Team Challenge and more FUN!

One of the wonderful things about doing what I do, is that I get to do it with like minded people. As well as my own Team (The Stable Hands), I am also part of another group, which has just had a Challenge issued, to use Punches to create projects. This challenge has now finished and all the entries can be found here:

Team Challenge - voting open

I have entered a few of my recent Tag projects and would be delighted if you were to vote for any of these, so go take a look.

If you would like to join in the fun yourself, then why not think about joining my Team. There are so many benefits, not least of all the discount off products (a minimum of 20%). You also get to order the new season products at least a month in advance of everyone else, so you get to play with them for longer!! And now is a PERFECT time to join (well it always a perfect time). Let's look at why this is a great time to join in detail:
  • This could be your Christmas Gift from your loved one(s), and as a Crafter (which I assume you are if you are hanging out here!), what a perfect gift. Just make sure YOU pick what goes in the kit and that it is YOUR details that are used, or they could get an unexpected surprise.
  • If you sign up now you can include items from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue in our Starter Kit. 
  • You get to chose EXACTLY what you put in the kit.
  • For just £99 you get to include up to £130 of product, which, as there is no P&P to pay, is the equivalent of an introductory discount of about 25%. 
  • You can turn this into a business if you want, but if you just want to continue benefiting from the ongoing discount yourself, then that is fine. 
  • You will meet like minded people and be inspired by, and inspire, them.
Just take a look at these pages on my Website for more information, or contact me to talk through any questions you have.

Join My Team

Joining FAQs 

Stampin' Up! Flyer

I look forward to you joining my team very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment