Tuesday 25 October 2016

Have You Placed Your Order?

Time is running out on the Buy Three and get One Free offer on Designer Series Paper. This really is a great offer whether you are looking at Christmas crafts or day to day crafting.

All of the Designer Series Paper packs that would normally be £10 are included in the offer, including the really cute Candy Cane Lane and the elegant Presents and Pinecones, so Christmas is sorted.

Most of the papers have matching cardstock packs available which makes it even easier to get the crafting juices flowing. The fact that Stampin' Up! Take such care to make sure that all the colours across the whole range are a true match, is one of the most common comments I hear, from new and experienced crafters . It saves time and money in the long run, leaving more time for actual crafting.

Full details of the packs available can be found here: https://oldstablescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/buy-3-get-1-free-reminder.html?m=1

On a personal note. This is the last week I am commuting in to London every day to work. From Monday my commute will be about 2 minutes and my full time job will be crafting. I am really excited about the change, although it is a little scary, but I am sure it is the right move.

I look forward to spending lots more time with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment