Friday 6 January 2017

Hey Chick, where's my Free stuff?

Happy New Year to you all, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa had you on his 'Good' list.

I had hoped to be back a little sooner than this, but there have been a few technical issues at the Old Stables over the past few days. But we are back!

Today's project uses a really cute stamp set from our Sale-a-Bration catalogue. This is the catalogue that has all the FREE items listed in it. It runs until 31 March and means that for every £45 of product you chose from the Annual or Spring/Summer Occasions Catalogues you get to pick one of the FREE items; and that is a FREE item for EVERY £45, so two items for £90 etc. This is the Hey Chick set and it has the cutest images and words.

I am using Notelet Cards this time, for a change. I think these often get looked over, but I would highly recommend keeping some of these on hand, they are not expensive and come in a pack of 20 including the envelope, and are available in either Whisper White or Crumb Cake. Such a useful item.


This card also focuses on the new Watercolour Pencils, which are probably one of the most anticipated items in the new Occasions Catalogue. They are extremely high quality and so easy to use. You can use them as 'ordinary' colour pencils, but they really come into their own when you blend the colours out with either a Blender Pen or an Aqua Painter. Perfect!

The measurements for this are so easy that I am not even going to list them. Just cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that is 1/4 inch, or 1/2 cm smaller than the notelet front - Done!

I hope you enjoy this project and remember, if you have not yet received your copies of the Occasions or Sale-a-Bration Catalogues, are in the UK and don't already have a Demonstrator, just let me know and complete the Contact form below and I will pop them in the post to you.

Have fun and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment